Are you after cheap whitening tips? Do you want your teeth to be more beautiful and brighter with a smile that stands you out in the crowd? There are ways to get whiter teeth without spending a fortune; but there are some things you should also know.
Cheap Teeth Whitening Things You Must Know
First, you need to avoid some teeth whitening methods that will harm you and cost you a lot of money. You may have to avoid your dentist’s teeth whitening because it contains some chemicals that might weaken your teeth in the long run. Another reason is because it is usually very expensive.
Another thing to take note of is that going to a departmental store might cost you more. Besides, the products being sold in some of these stores might harm your teeth in the long run.
Some Safe And Cheap Teeth Whitening Tips You Should Consider
Here are some of the ways you can whiten your teeth without spending a fortune. Some of the tips below also offer you ways to prevent anything that may affect the colour of your teeth.
- Baking Soda: Several toothpastes contain baking sodas because of its effectiveness. It is one of the cheap teeth whitening methods you can try at home. Simply mix baking soda with a little salt and brush your teeth with it.
- Strawberries: Did you know that some fruits such as strawberries can be rubbed on your teeth to make it white? You can also mash it up in a paste and brush your teeth with it. Leave it on the teeth for about five minutes before rinsing with water.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly after meal: You can also whiten your teeth by rinsing your mouth thoroughly after every meal. This in fact, is the cheapest way to keep your tooth white since it doesn’t cost you anything.
- Avoid Processed Foods: By avoiding processed foods, you can prevent your tooth from getting coloured. However, you must replace those foods with better diet with loads of raw foods.
- Cut down on smoking: If you are a heavy smoker, then you might want to consider cutting down on the number of times you smoke in order to reduce or avoid stains on your teeth.